Monday, October 17, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第950天

Bridal gowns, Weddings...

OK, I'm writing this post not because I'm getting marry... NO! It's just because I think wedding gowns are perfect. They bring out the best in a woman. They 'bring' a woman to another level of her life. They are the meaning of union (not really, but often associated with marriages. Without wedding gowns and suits, marriage is incomplete)

I just randomly looked for some wedding gowns, I myself, thinks they are lovely on the web...
(Taken from thebeautybridal.com)
This Badgley-Mischka Trumpet Gown from the 2012 collection. Well, it's a timeless design. No matter what period of time that bride wore it, this type of gown will never go out of fashion.

Preludio by Manuel Mota. It's one of my all time favourite, the design. It's just so perfect... Beautiful. Timeless. What can I say more? Perfection is what you looked for in weddings, right?

Woah! Another collection from Manuel Mota (Prado). It's really daring, frankly speaking... Bought out your beauty and daring side... 

Manuel Mato's Puma. I love this. Wearing it on you, you feel like a princess, because of the train. Also gave people the mysterious feeling. It's made from silk. 

This gown is simple yet beautiful. Suits beach weddings... The head accessories adds elegance to it.. I think I'll chose this design as my bridal gown. (If I have the chance to walk down the aisle...)

Maggie Sottero's Alandra. I think her designs are fantastic. Especially this ruffled gown. Does it have the fairytale feeling? 

Also from Maggie Sottero (Albeline Rose). I love the details on the gown. Suits a women with temperament. Has a modern feeling to it too... 

Every celebs favourite designer, Vera Wang. This dramatic ivory ruffle ball gown was her Spring 2012 collection. Besides white, ivory coloured gown are good choice too. I love the fairytale feeling from this dress. 

Thought of wearing green for your wedding? You may love Vera Wang's moss green gown. 

Monique Lhuillier's collection from Spring 2012. A good choice for those who doesn't want to wear white. Beige coloured gown is fantastic for you. Stunning. I remembered my cousin also wore a beige coloured gown on her wedding. 

Princess Grace Kelly and Duchess of Cambridge, Katherine or Kate wore this classic design wedding gown for their big day. Monique Lhullier's collection. Inspired by both royals. 



There were some wedding gowns I found. 

Finding someone you love and loves you in return is not easy.
Getting marry is required a lot of courage.
Wearing this gown brings a new chapter to the bride's life.

There are so many sentimental values to wedding gowns. They represent women's true beauty, love, sacrifice, journey into another chapter in their live...

2 comments:

ahwei said...

OMG! ALL SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
美到我想现在结婚 囧

HKitYen said...

LOL!!!
大家赶快结婚吧!!!