Monday, October 10, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第943天(第二篇)

University Day...

I'm back after a week plus absent!
Frankly speaking, last week would be so far, the most hectic week for my second year. Deadlines, presentations and helping out at University Day.

Yes. My uni held a University Day to celebrate 25 years of founding in the education industry. Previous year they did 'Street Party'. This year, 'University Day'.

I started of my day paying least attention in class. Except when he sings, then I was more focused... OK. That was in the morning.

I was helping for my club, PSG to take care of the booth. We sold jelly and wristbands on that day. Jelly was made by the counsellor, with love. Ha, ha!



Front view of the PSG stall. 

Clubs were setting up their stalls in the evenings. Coincidently, that day, Wednesday was the 9th day of 9th month of the Lunar calendar. The Nine Emperor festival. Yeah, rained all day... 

As all the clubs were setting up, there was rehearsals for that night going on. I heard someone sang 'What Are You Waiting For'. When she stopped singing, I realised it was actually Mizz Nina!!! What on Earth?! She has been singing and I don't realised at all?!



Guess the stall name... RM 1 Corner... All food sold cost only RM 1.

Chocolate marshmallows. I didn't try it. Chocolate is not my favourite.

My friend told me the curry sold in this stall was delicious... 

Yes. Most memorable and my favourite of that night. Korean food. I don't what it called in Korean. Rice cake in sauce. Not spicy. Most important of all, made by Koreans themselves...! 





Not all stalls sell food that day. Some were games stall, like this one. They had the Angry Birds game. A friend who's in charge of this stall asked me to play. But I didn't. I knew I won't get into the holes... 

"Hey you! Wanna mess with me...?!" 

Students getting out after rain stopped... Not really. It was still drizzling... 



This is Thomas. He'll be going for the Student Council (INTIMA) President position, with 2 others. Will he get elected? Not sure? Do I want him as President? Not really... 

Some lecturers came in the evenings too. One of them was my former lecturer. Guess who's that...

Night time... 





President and the Vice of PSG, Yuga and Kelvin.

She's one of the university's councillor. Trying to sell to someone from outside... I'll be in grave if she knew I put up this picture... Ha, ha! 

Fireworks on that night. I hand-picked the best picture to post it up. Yes. Our resource fees are gone... Fireworks show was long.


Of course there's guest performances that night. Mizz Nina, Ling Kah Jun and Desiree. It's very crowded at the stage area plus I'm too tired to go and take pictures of them. I had a presentation tomorrow at 8 a.m. We closed at around 9 p.m. 


That was what happened in my uni last week.
25th year celebration... Right. 

No comments: