Tuesday, September 4, 2012

没有大舅的日子:第1176天

Gone Mac...

Ha, ha, ha! This would be one of my random post.
Officially, I had switched to Mac now! Goodbye Windows, but not permanently. I still will use Windows once in a while and in my future workplace.
Literally I'm not anyone in the creative or design department, so it won't be necessary I request a Mac Pro on my desk right? Absurd.

I told (almost) everyone on Twitter the reason(s) I wanted a Mac... One, I can't stand Windows anymore and two, Mac is better than Windows. Both reasons may reflect I'm unbearable... But still, I want change. Change is in fact good, if the person do embrace it with an open heart...

Initially I thought I couldn't catch up with the OS X. Surprisingly, I learned the basics in within 15 minutes... Woah! Couldn't believe it myself too! Simpler than Windows? Can say so... However, I still need time adapting. Been a Windows user since I started using computers. Switching to OS X indeed need time, time to pick up OS X 'habit' and throwing the good ol' Windows 'habit'. Ha, ha, ha!


I'm not any poser, taking pictures of my Mac from all angles. This is the only and the best Mac shot I did. Maybe if I'm free I'll do it, in addition with a DSLR camera... Ha, ha, ha!

As mentioned briefly, change is good but you'll need time to adopt.

Writer's note: Currently happily using this new found 'buddy'. So my 'buddy' be nice to me, OK?! Don't repeat the mistakes made by previous 'buddy'. Besides that, I'm looking forward meeting a girl friend who's out for internship in this week. Miss and worry about her, really...

No comments: