Sunday, August 26, 2012

没有大舅的日子:第1167天

Pre-(senior) semester...

I'm writing this blog post with mixed feelings.

Tomorrow will be the start of my senior and majoring semester. Which indirectly spells, I'm leaving uni life soon.

I'll be having my final class and semester with K. And this time, I am nervous. The reason was this is a major subject and I don't have the faintest idea what K will be telling us, 4 of us to do...

K, well... once he was a journalist. Currently working in the higher education field.
I remembered about 2 years ago coming to uni and the first person I met was K, not any of my classmates or uni friends. He introduced himself to me and said this "I'll be teaching you in the future...". Gulp. His words took me by surprise in fact. Teaching? I thought he don't teach. What's this? A warning signal? His words troubled me for few minutes until I was occupied with official matters.

I told myself not to be get scared and timid when I entered his class. After the first 4 months knowing K, he's a nice person actually. Throughout the 4 months I had doubts about changing major in the future... because of him (As some of you may not know, I was initially going for Advertising).
I made my mind going to Journalism around the last quarter of last year. K 're-lightened' my dreams and interest in writing. I wasn't keen on writing since Form 3 because the comment my English teacher made about my low level of proficiency in English. I don't care now any more! That has became the past tense. I know best what I want to do, based on my interest and believe!

Back to the current situation!
This will be my last semester and subject with K. I guess I won't get to see this person much in the future or will he become my supervisor? Unsure.


I do realised from my few previous posts, I had added the last paragraph of 'Writers' note'...


Writers' note: I'll try to treasure and remember this last times with K. After all he do inspired and led me back to where and what I initially wanted to do. Felt gratitude towards K after all, for leading me to this path.

No comments: