Tuesday, January 3, 2012

没有大舅的日子:第1032天

Star Wars saga...

Yeah. I promised to write this Star Wars post before this.
This would be the third movie series I'd written on, besides Harry Potter and James Bond movies.

Star Wars. I love it.
Started watching when I was still in primary school with Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. Heard that The Phantom Menace will be showing in 3D soon! Rejoice, Star Wars fans!
This was the part where we learned about our hero (hero back that time in the movie, then became villain). Yes. You should know who is he. Anakin Skywalker. A big name to digest...
What I remembered from that movie was the racing competition Anakin took part in and Obi-Wan Kenobi. I have no idea why I remembered Obi-Wan so much from the first movie. And also the Master, Qiu Gon Jinn.


I'm over my head for Hayden Christensen in this movie... Anakin Skywalker became a Jedi in this movie. And the love story between them. Well, many people complained it was annoying... Yes. This movie was on some clone wars. This was the part where Count Dooku (Christopher Lee) cuts off Anakin's arm. Then he got an artificial arm... This is where he is starting to get scary...


Betrayal, lies and wars were all in the final movie of the Star Wars saga. So we knew that the Chancellor is Darth Sidious. He bought Anakin to the Dark Side. Hence he took on the identity of Darth Vader. And the favourite scene in the movie, Obi-Wan left Anakin dead in the volcanic larva. He didn't die... (Why?!) He turned into some lunatic in black suit. Darth Vader...!






Luke Skywalker! Yeah! The new hope. I watched Episodes IV to VI on TV. I haven't even born yet when 'Return of The Jedi' came out. There was also the 'love triangle' between Luke, Princess Leia and Hans Solo. Well, Leia found out that Luke was her twin brother later... Well she was with Hans later. Finally Darth Vader took down his mask and revealed himself as Anakin Skywalker and died in Luke's arms.

The end. But the Force still lives on...

No comments: