Sunday, January 15, 2012

没有大舅的日子:第1044天

Back to school...

That's the (few) time(s) of the year that I dislike the most: going back to uni. Not that I'm those who had studying, it's just the hectic life I despise the most.

I'm taking only 4 subjects this long semester. Why? I'll be taking the one of the hardest subject in my programme. That's why I need to reduce workload to focus on this subject more. Furthermore, I'd taken the position of Treasurer for PSG. Added workload.
I'm glad that I 'survived' last semester. Don't ask me why. Being grateful that I'm still a solid human being.

1st week of new semester and I had already been given assignments, on my 'every best effort' of completing it... Also I got scolded on the first day... As 'rice bucket'. Left me with much surprise, furious and confusion.

Felt lazy to update my blog since new semester had begun. But I promised before, as long as I'm not caught for Internal Security Act or Multimedia and Communication Act 1998.

Till then...

p/s: Chinese New Year is coming! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! I'll be celebrating at Subang this year. The 'balik kampung' rush was no longer for me... Prefer Chinese New Year at the city. By the way, I'm going to watch 'The Viral Factor'! Yeah!

No comments: