Friday, December 30, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第1028天

Back to school days...

Few weeks ago while at a shopping mall, I stumbled upon this back-to-school sale. Reminds me of many things while I was attending school, including wearing school uniform.

School shoes. Honestly, for the 13 years of my life in school, I have no idea how many canvas shoes I had...

School uniforms. Sorry I can't find the rack that contained secondary school ones.


Now the days were over. No more school rules. No more sitting in a stuffed classroom. No more writing in hand (well, it's not really true...). No more school uniform. We had grown up! We're on our own now.

We learned lessons, from the school subjects and also the 'dramas' that took placed. We gain knowledges, academically and socially.

Every year when I saw those back-to-school sales, I stopped and looked at the items for few moments. No, I'm not buying it. It's just, looking at them reminds me what I had learned for the past 13 years in school.

No comments: