Wednesday, September 28, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第931天

Impostors...

Here I want to express what I think about impostor.
They're just being plain wannabes. They're 'nobody' wanted to be 'somebody'.

I think you better off as a nobody! No point you try to be someone you're not. You're using that person's name to make you famous. You're just 'borrowing'. Your fame won't last, maximum 3 minutes you have.

Do something so you'll get known, recognise. Don't be a COPYCAT!
Don't hacked into someone's account and do silly things!
Don't be stupid. Be wise.

If some idiot trying to be me, posting on my accounts, you'll never be me. You won't be able to list out my favourite phrases or impersonate my style of writing... I don't do short form except for few words. Even it's informal, I'll do it formally. No SMS languages!



No comments: