Wednesday, September 21, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第924天

Calculations...

I believe in this modern day, most (I hope all) of you would have mastered the 3Rs by now. If you're not, you really need help...

I'm not such a good Maths expel. That's the reason why I chose to be in the social sciences field. I'm not good in Science and Technology either, but I'm not a dummy also. I tried to keep myself updated on the trend (trying really hard).

Although I don't deal with fractions, decimals, integers, standard deviations and some other Mathematical terms, I still do basic calculations such as counting how much I'd spent and days.

I restrict myself not to spent much of unnecessary things, except I really need it. I don't really have much belongings, frankly said. I'm not financially incapable or something. I just don't want to waste, that's it.
My average spending would be about RM 11 a day. Not bad, isn't it?

I count days. Counting how long does it have to a holidays. I never counted days during school time. Just live to everyday like what it is. However, after coming to university, I started to count. "Two more days to public holidays", "7 more days to semester breaks" etc. I think I'll continue with this habit when I come out to work. Counting how many days to holidays.

What I'm doing now may not be something noble. I'm using basic skills to help me go through my life. Simple as that.

No comments: