Sunday, September 4, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第907天

Blues...

I'm back online! It's time to update my blog since I left it for 2 weeks...

Blues. It's what I want to talk about.
People around always complain about Monday blues, hangover from the weekend etc. Honestly I don't experienced Monday blues that much in my life. I actually have more of what I call (maybe quite a number of you out there also experienced) 'Mid-Week Blues'.

Yes. You have 'Mid-Week Blues' on Wednesdays. Why? Because you are stuck right in the middle. Mondays and Tuesdays are over, you're almost getting to weekend but not there yet and you're longing for the weekends. 'Mid-Week Blues' would be those that got you hating, desperate and feeling to dump all you work down for the weekends.

Mondays, I believe it's just a start. Nothing really. The real test is on Wednesdays. Testing your patient and limits. Believe me, it's the point where you can go crazy because you seems to be 'in the middle', 'so near, yet so far' mood.

No comments: