Sunday, September 4, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第907天(第二篇)

Holidays (I Want More!)...

My new semester officially starts. I must attend every lectures from tomorrow onwards. No more holidays.
Which means I have to wait till December holidays, a week before my birthday.

Who doesn't love holidays?! If you don't, you're not normal...
It's just when you have too much or too long, holidays, you tend to be lazy.

As I calculated, I'm on holiday for 1 month and 7 days. That's the period you have of you're still in school. In universities, your holidays will be less than a month. Seriously.

I want more holidays. 2 months more! That's greedy. When you have to much of laziness, fun, time-wasting, hanging out days, you would not want to go back to your school/university/offices. That's a fact. Who wouldn't want to laze around, sleep, hang out at eatery places and most importantly (for a girl) go for clothes hunting? When you're occupied with your daily routines or duties, you won't be able to find time for it or simply no mood.

I actually managed to finished a book during holidays. Been a while since I read. I'll do the same for the next holidays. A good story. 

I have 4 months until my December holidays. Also, 8 weeks more to another Mid-Semester Break.
Shouldn't be counting... This will make me gone nuts...


p/s: Sow Lei Wei, when you're coming back in December? Want to go watch movies? 'Adventures of Tintin'. 'Breaking Dawn'. 'Mission Impossible'. And more... See you then!

No comments: