Sunday, May 22, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第803天

Semester 3...

Basically this is a short semester. I always like short semesters. Less subjects, assignments are done faster, more and time with lecturers.
This semester, I could say I'm more free that the other short semester I had when I entered university. Why? I took only 2 subjects. Less work and more concentration. Best of all, I don't have class on Mondays! Isn't this sounds good?! The previous semester, I had classes 8 hours, non-stop from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. It was a real torture for me. From there I'd learned my lesson. Never take more than 15 credit hours for long semesters and 6 credit hours for short. In simple, 5 subjects maximum (long semester) and 2 subjects maximum (short semester).

I don't have class on Mondays. No more blues. No more alarm clock to wake me up. No more rush. Can stay up late...

p/s: I have longer sleeping hours, which is good, I think...

No comments: