Friday, May 6, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第787天

Sometimes You Have To Wait for Faith to Come...

I'm back after 3 days of exam...

This time I'm going to tell about: life.
Life as we might know will never stay the same at point zero. Yesterday, I managed to got in touch with this former classmate of mine. Well, I found out that she has been married and have two children of her own! Amazing! To be frank, I'm a bit envy of her. She found the important person in her life and has 2 adorable angels. I wish this day of me getting married will arrive.

Love as I really understand now, you really need to wait for faith to come and knock calling. Some people encounter love soon, some others, later. I'm not sure when's my turn really. Sooner or later? Leave it faith. As I saw in my friend, she has grew up since the last time I saw her. She is much more woman now. I salute her being a mother and wife who cared and love her family and children. I'm happy for what she is now... Being a mother and wife really make your life rich. Women, never being tired as their duty as mother, wife, career women.

Well, there's another one. She's currently a model for motor shows. Whao! She looked very different since I saw her. Hot and pretty! And don't forget the Caucasian looks she has. By the way, I went to Kuala Lumpur Motor Show last December. How come I didn't see her there? It is she being too beautiful to be recognize?

Things changes a lot since I left SMK USJ 8. We all have separate lives on our own.  

No comments: