Thursday, July 28, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第870天

Favourite TV Actors (Chinese)...

I'm back! Exams were finished and I'm free now. Means that I'll have plenty of time to do my own things, continuing with my story. Hope I can finish it before my holiday ends.

I'm going to blog about TV actors that I like. There were quite a number actually, but then I picked some of my personal's best. Love watching them every time they're TV.

Let's start off with the current popular Ruco Chan Chin Pang. He has been in the showbiz for more than a decade, playing villain characters (that I find him to be charming) at most time. In 'The Other Truth' he played a barrister who fights for justice. This role got him recognition because of his character, Keith who was fearless determine to seek justice to those who was in need. I started watching his dramas since his days on ATV. I don't remember what's the exact name for that series, I started watching Chin Pang since that series. I think he's a good actor because he can take on his roles well, no matter the good guy, the bad or the retarded.


Playing the retarded person.


Next would be Roger Kwok. I believe most TV fans have seen him play Ah Wong. Memorable. I laughed every time I watch Ah Wong on television. Ah Wong's actions were funny and silly. His character gave viewers a deep impression. Some of us may still call him 'Ah Wong', referring him to the retarded character. He can also handle the good and the bad roles as well. 


As 'Ah Wong' that has an IQ of a 7 year old kid.


Apart from them, there's Julian Cheung, commonly known as Chilam. To me, he will always be the youthful looking actor. I remembered first saw him on 'Return of the Cuckoo' as Man-Chor, the pity and mute person. Honestly, I cried when I watched the series. It's so touching...



Steven Ma. He's always, forever the good guy. I never seen him as villain. How will it be if he played the bad guy? His memorable series, the one he played the horse trainer. Again, I don't remember the name. 



Kenneth Ma. Funny guy with funny voice. Speaks like a kid sometimes. He can be good and bad also comical. First saw him as Michelle Ye's husband on 'The Driving Power'. Silly. I love him playing the roles that set in the 60's because it really suit him and his comical voice. 


No comments: