Tuesday, July 19, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第861天

Sepang Gold Coast Resort...

This was where I went over the weekend. The place was no bad, really. However I'm not in favor for beaches and sun as I'd been living in a tropical country and experience 365 days of summer. If you're from the cold countries, this is the place where you should go for warmth and sunlight.

The main entrance and reception. 







The view of reception area from behind.


The clubhouse and dining area.



View from the top. Look at the swimming pool... Borderless view.

 
My cousin and his camera, up to something... 
My bedroom. The bed was really comfortable. Like those in the movies.

Living room.

The beach.



Dinner on the beach... 

This is my favorite picture. I took this pair of father-daughter enjoying themselves during dusk.

Our 2nd dinner of the night: Steamboat.

Other than eating, what we did was walking around and taking pictures. Come on, it's holiday, right? Should get some time to relax.

2 comments:

ahwei said...

how come you are not in the pics?

HKitYen said...

I took the pics mah. So can't see me. Got some of my pics, but I didn't upload.