Thursday, July 14, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第856天

Almost end...

This week is my last week of classes and deadlines before a week off for study break and later final exams. As predicted, I have to meet deadlines for my assignment and group project. Honestly, I thought I would never be able to finish things off. But then again, it's up to the person, whether he or she put on afford to get things done. I try my best. Well, 8 weeks, 2 subjects. In fact, I'm less busy for this short semester as I reduced my workloads. I won't, never again take 3 subjects for short semester. Especially, the core subjects.

Before this semester ends, I attended PSG club gathering. Frankly, I thought there won't be anything going on for this short and hectic 8 week semester. Still, they manage to come up a gathering for members to have fun in a short notice. I enjoyed myself, for sure.

University's counselor, Ms. Mee Hwa.




Playing the 1st impression game. It's where you stick a piece of paper on your back and people will write their impressions on you.




Discussing what we got from others.







Pity Kevin because he kept losing for the game. As punishment, he was forced to eat the 'wasabi' peas.



That's about all for this last week...
Can't wait for the holidays in 2 weeks time. Not forgetting the upcoming Ramadan Bazaar, which I like to go for food hunting!

No comments: