Tuesday, April 26, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第777天

Blogging...
OK, I found out those bloggers, who once actively update their blogs almost everyday. (not exactly, once a week) Now where are they? Missing in action? Dead? Or infected with an illness called 'laziness'?

If bloggers don't want to blog anymore, just delete your blog. Don't just leave it there, untouched, abandoned.
There's too much social networking sites, competing with blogs nowadays. Everyone seems not to lose out in 'participating actively' there. Thus, nobody wants to blog.
I started blogging since year 2008. I promise to continue to write blog as long as I'm still here, not charged under Internal Security Act or Multimedia and Communications Act. Well, you won't see this blog if I'm caught... OK, I should stop making predictions about me getting charged.
p/s: To those who still blog, I give you my salutation for keep going on...

2 comments:

ahwei said...

thank for you salutation lol

HKitYen said...

Nothing la...
We, bloggers, must continue on our site.
Never leave it die...!