Monday, April 25, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第776天

In Virtue and Real Worlds...

You are 2 people in different 'worlds', the virtue and real world.
I'm 2 different person in 2 different world. I have to admit, in reality, I'm the calm yet talkative person. Meanwhile in the virtue world, I'm the evil you would want to destroy. From Blogspot to Twitter and now Facebook, I'd been criticizing almost everything and everyone around me.
You can't do this openly in the real world. That can cause riots. Really. We, Asians, does not like to say things directly to someone's face. That's why social networking sites act as a platform to voice out opinions.You can say and do almost everything online, however, just as a reminder, there are also rules and regulations that forbid you to do things at a limit.

Without social networking sites, I can assure that youngsters can't survive.
There's this story of my friend, Pang Yean. He did not top-up his phone for few days. Amazingly, he still can survive. Why? Twitter, Facebook and MSN. And he still can announced proudly he can survive for 3 days without topping up. I wanted to laugh for that...

Back to the main point, I'm 2 different person in 2 different world. I think that human can have different personalities in different situation. Just make sure that you don't have multiple personality disorder. You just want to be different from your everyday plain Jane life, right? Be 2 different person in different world, there's nothing wrong with it.
There's actually nothing wrong in voicing your thoughts out. It is just the words you put together does...

No comments: