Friday, March 25, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第745天

Solaris Mont Kiara...
Most of the Mass Comm students went to Solaris Mont Kiara on Thursday night to catch Edwin Sumun's show, 'The Eve of Adam'. And believe me, it's more than fantastic...!
Here are some of the pictures that I and some of my friends took...
Celist just love the camera...

She's using mine to take a picture of her.
That's actually Yash and her yangyang, Tharsh.
My juniors, Hsiao Tong and Venilia.

This is the place...
Search for Shuen's profile picture on Facebook. It's actually Shuen and her boyfriend in the 'bottom-to-bottom' action...
Dangerous lah Shuen!!!
 
What are they doing?

They are the answer for the 'guessing game'... Congrats for those who got it right...


I'm sure you don't want to mess with the taiko and ah jie...!

Edwin Sumun as 'Shelah'. He (or she) is a woman more than a us...

Mr. Kevin, my lecturer. He's good looking in person.


After the show, we took the bus and reached Inti at 12.00 am sharp.
OK, after watching Edwin-Shelah thing, I felt the field of performing arts is interesting. We, as Malaysian need to support this performance. If you like watching Malaysian dramas or movies, I'm sure you'll like this too.

No comments: