Monday, March 14, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第734天

Love: In Many Ways...
Here's something I noticed for almost 10 years of my life: the way couple were when they are together.
Since the beginning of secondary school, I'd seen some friends who had their boyfriends. There was one I had to mention, if not mistaken her name is Claudine. She was with this guy. Whoa! They were very intimate!!! Please lah!
There were this other pair. I knew it didn't really worked out for their relationship. How they actually behave in public eye? Kinda shy... Probably because this is what 'puppy love' meant.
Then when I'm in Form 4, there were these two genius pair, Dorothy and Jeffery. Their relationship blossomed over the years. They, indeed are genius. In public eye's, they behaved normal. No contact in between. In personal, they were intimate. I saw them in the equipment, holding hands. Jeffery, as I know him to be a rude person, act in a different manner.
OK, in Form 6, there were couples, getting together and dissolving. One I saw were Yy Ling and Teng Han. Initially, I never thought them being together. This relationship was those supportive ones as I observed. They were in a stable stage.
Flash forward now, the interracial couple. Their situation: same as Claudine. Honestly (I will be dead if they read this post), I don't put bet on their relationship. I would say they will have the same outcome as Claudine. If they can last until the internship is over, I salute them! If the relationship can pass through the parents, then only death sets them apart...

p/s: I enjoy the privilages and royalties of being single.

2 comments:

ahwei said...

you can't judge them like that la, love is unpredictable.

HKitYen said...

I judge through 'statistics'...
Love can also be predictable... There was once I read about article on development of the relationship. From getting together going to intimate then sexual intercourse. At this point, the relationship either continue or ends...