Saturday, March 19, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第739天

Libel, defamation...
If I received warning from Malaysia Communications and Multimedia Commissions (MCMC), then this blog will never survived until today. You will know me as RPK 2.
Mr. Kevin told all his students few days ago, a person will be charged under Communications Act if he or she is found guilty, defaming others. A serious one, that person will be in Internal Security Act.
I realised that I had written critics on other person. Will I be charged? I don't know... I tried avoiding politics, but I can't avoid expressing dissatisfaction towards others. Those that I wrote are the ones that got me angry...
OK. If I'm fine, I'll keep this blog updated once a week or more... If I'm really unfortunate, then pray for my safety. Why this sounds like leaving a will...?
Seriously, have I really posted something that is libel? I hope not. If you're had not done any wrongdoings, then what I had written deemed true. Don't try to make matters big. You'll be making fun of yourself if you bring a defamation case to court, that's just wasting money.

'Malaysia really have freedom of speech. But you're not free after the speech...' a joke by Mr. Kevin Tan.


p/s: It is time I remove the picture (The Guy With The World Cup)?

No comments: