Wednesday, October 13, 2010

没有大舅的日子:第584天

Deadlines: The Clock's Ticking...

I can't cope with deadlines. That's what I hate about university life. Assignments after assignments. Helplessly looking at the time pass by. Taking all the time to do.
I missed school days. Back then, you can have all the world's time to do your homeworks. I remembered passing up my BM homeworks 2 weeks later during Form 5. That's the same in Form 6 too. Teachers never care.
Accept the reality. That's what human for. Racing against the time. Using every second of your life.
However, so much yet to do and so little time.
There are 1440 seconds in a day. Is that enough...?

2 comments:

Milo said...

Hello, one day is 24 hours, one hours in 60 minutes and one minute is 60 seconds. so one day should have 86400 seconds ^_^

HKitYen said...

ok. thanks for correcting...