Friday, October 1, 2010

没有大舅的日子:第572天

Science and Creativity...

I had to admit that when it comes to science or maths, I'm a complete dummy. Knowledge zero.
Science can be creative? I had never thought about it. Just assume that creativity lies in the hands of the designers or writers (that's me)
Today's lunch encounter with Kevin changed my mindset (practically) about the science and creativity issue. Kevin seems troubled by the project he need to do on improve the technology for commercial purposes. I don't know that they overlap to the business courses. No. It was merely a project, in which you have to build up a real model. Basically, I gave some of my opinions. Well, these suggestions sounds a bit unrealistic to a 1st year network and computing student to achieve. Keep that for the future...
From this guy, I learned a lot about Facebook and Google. Take Facebook for example, Mark Zuckerberg set up Facebook for a reason: to connect with everyone in Harvard. Then the rest is history.
Simple and achievable, use a PDA to order food at every table in restaurant. Firstly, cut cost because less waiters needed. Secondly, saves time. It can work out, only in KL and Selangor areas because they had wireless broadbant coverage.

Should I claim royalties on the creativity rights? Just kidding...

No comments: