Wednesday, October 6, 2010

没有大舅的日子:第577天

Footballers...
Miroslav Klose: He's my all time idol. He share the same zodiac sign with me. I'm his fan since the 2002 Japan Korea World Cup. A good striker. Never fail to shine!


Thomas Muller: First appeared this year at the 2010 South Africa World Cup. Talented and young. We'll be seeing him in 2 more World Cups...


Micheal Ballack: I had to admit. Micheal Ballack is the one who made me watch football. A big influence to me. Sad because he may not be playing for Germany in the future...


Lukas Podolski: I seen him in 2006 Germany World Cup. He and Klose are the invincible pair for the German team.



Bastian Scheweinsteiger: I seen him in 2006 World Cup too. I salute him as an 'unsung hero'. He helped Muller and Klose to score.


Cesc Fabregas: He's Spanish and I admit I like this guy. He is a key person in Arsenal and Spain.



Fernando Torres: Fernando Torres is outstanding BUT Liverpool is out...!


David Villa: First saw in EURO 2008. A great striker... Live up to the expectations.



Lionel Messi: What else I can say? He's a wizard...!



John Terry: He USED to be that good guy until the alleged affair with teammate's girlfriend


Frank Lampard: A great midfielder. He's the good guy for now... Blues rule!



Steven Gerrard: Other than the punching reporter incident, there's nothing much about him. I don't blame him for Liverpool's bad performance...

No comments: