Sunday, December 1, 2013

没有妈妈的日子:第349天

Words of encouragement...

Never underestimated these words.

I heard negative feedbacks thrown to me. In fact, when I recalled, the negative feedbacks are more than positive ones. Yes, could it be more ironic?

I concluded that most people around formed a certain degree of dislike towards me (Er... OK). I admit, I am not the good person that pleases people (others formed liking towards someone when he or she does or speaks things that are set by our norms as 'good', which is subjective by the way).
I am against the norms' pattern. Thus, individuals who live according to the norms find me unusual, leading hostility towards me.


If that so... (as I write) would my life would be miserable? Plenty of negativities around me.


No. Not at all. 


Despite what others see if in an unfavourable way, I continued to be what I am. There is (and never be) a reason to please others, doing and speaking about things they like. What is the significance?
You'll lose what you are, yourself.

I ignored negative feedbacks. Be "whatever... it's up to you to hate me, and it's up to me to throw you off my life!"
Freedom of speech. Yes. And choice.


Couple of days ago while chatting online with my friend in UK, I opened up regarding the topic I got hatred. I assumed to the fact that I will NEVER find a Chinese guy as they (in my assumptions) does not fancy someone provoking as me.
My friend was stunned. And told me those guys are missing out a nice girl, an open minded one.

I was touched.
After all these negative remarks on me, finally I see a hope and light, a friend who sees a person as they are, themselves.

Throughout the conversation, it shed a light on who should I find for the significant one (Yeah, truly gave up on Chinese guys).


The quote sums up everything. Be persistent.


I think I know where to go finding (actually)...





Writer's note: In the future, I will write topics that are meaningful and optimistic. There should be no reasons to dwell in the useless and depressing things in life.

2 comments:

ahwei said...

was wondering why were you so excited about meeting another person(the fb msg u sent me). Didn't reply you as i was in hk. Now i knw =)

至于你说的,关于人生的伴侣,我也想了很多。我们都希望找到一个心灵契合的人,那个不仅相爱,并且互相理解的人。但同时我也惧怕婚姻,我对婚姻的恐惧更胜憧憬。

不久前我又学到另外一件事,让我知道我为何不适合婚姻。因为婚姻不是为了满足我们对爱情的渴望,而是如何与那个你爱的人创造幸福。我们重视的的应该是对方的幸福,而我总是只想到对方能不能理解我,我快不快乐。我还太自私,学会如何去爱一个人,其实也是一个漫长的过程。

HKitYen said...

SHHHIIITTT!!! I baru nampak this comment!!!