Monday, November 4, 2013

没有妈妈的日子:第322天(第二篇)

Phone calls, at different distance.

Phone calls,
When was the last time you picked up the phone to have a long quality conversation with someone, in the age where instant messaging conquers our lives?

Think on.


I am hardly. I loathed phone calls since the other person over the phone (always) implies certain personal ideologies and influence into my life. I considered myself liberal, that highly treasure personal liberty and freedom in life. My philosophy is, "man is born with the freedom given". Every individual has the right to seek for all the happiness that leads to self-fulfilling purposes.
BUT... once people try to 'stripped' the freedom away, in this scenario, implying persuasion on how I should behave and do in life, sorry, I need to 'cut' the line.

My hatred towards phone calls came to an end. I think I had found a listener and speaker (listener and speaker in my view, does not equate in one sentence. The former is passive, the latter is active), who is extremely humourous, coming out with daily life jokes all the time. A person who (I perceived) is another liberalist as me.
An unrelated topic before I continue. "Never trust a stranger on the cyber world". Every schoolchildren have heard this warning again and again. I am not excluded. Being vigilante on the cyber world, you will never know people on the cyber world might come up with an intention of causing harm on your life.
I defied this rule. I knew a person over the cyber world, and after strings of conversations I gave my number to this person. We shared topics in common and (in all my justifications) built an amount of trust with one another. I knew what the person is doing for life, in return the person knows too. Took about three to four months before we exchanged numbers.
No. I was not harmed nor cheated.


Since then, we became close cyber friends.



Back to the phone call topic.
Two Internet users who became cyber friends. And spoke to each other few times over the phone, talking and sharing life encounters and bantering about the way of life.
Unbelievably, I have never felt so open in any conversations throughout my life, even with close girl friends. Yes, I do laugh a lot because the lame way the person teases me.
(Finally) Found another sarcastic-by-character human being on Earth that I can truly be the sarcastic me, without provoking and getting hated for what I am.



We did not meet each other despite all!

Finding someone who are able to click on with you and you feel free expressing your thoughts and real-self is hard.
Once found, treasure and maintain this relationship.



Writer's note: I deeply wish to set up a meeting with this close cyber friend. Just... for the sake feeling his solid presence.

Writer's note 2: Oh... I mentioned about provoking and getting hated earlier. An encounter, which, highly impacted my perception and decision on looking for the other half in my life.

Writer's note 3: Will soon write about being provoking and hatred. Warning: be writing in a feminist style.

No comments: