Monday, December 9, 2013

没有妈妈的日子:第357天

Hipster and be fun of it!

In love with these so-called hipster cafes around Klang Valley. Frankly I had been to a few and eager to discover more!

Ever since, I don't go to those mainstream coffee (well, you can guess which I am addressing).

Here are two that I really love.

1. Whisk Outpost, One Utama Shopping Centre.

Discovered this place couple of years ago. Guess this was the earliest start for the hipster cafe trend.



Inside the shop. Added the filter effect from Vintique and VSCO to make them hipster-like.




Coffee and sweet delicacies. The Cold Brew Coffee is the 'bomb'! Recommend it for coffee lovers. And yes, plenty of macarons there too. Cakes are not refrigerated, which is the first time I seen it.


Hipster-like design. A great place to chill and relax for the weekends. 



2. Garage 51, PJS 11/9, Bandar Sunway.
Read blog reviews and searched pictures from this place in Instagram before finally to try out yesterday night. 
Here is my thought: Pleasant setting, situated in a less pleasant environment. The food and drinks are awesome!


  
Was crowded when I reached at around 8 p.m. 



Piccolo Latte. Real coffee for real lovers. 

I had realised I became caffeine-immuned these days. I can take strong coffees and few hours later, sleep like a baby. Ironic?


I don't know what was this exactly. A combination between bread and meat, I think. But it's delicious and filling! 



Awesomely good fries! Best I tasted so far.



Read about this drink on different blogs. It is Coffee Société's signature drink, which has coffee, milk and Nutella in it. Sound promising? I should try it for my next visit then!



That's it for now.
I'll post food and places' pictures on my Instagram account, whenever I go food hunt.



Let the pictures speak.




Writer's note: I am currently in my holidays now. Six to seven months to go before graduation ceremony. 

Writer's note 2: I need to find a job in the writing or journalism field. Or else, what I had learned throughout my degree will be in the waste bin. 

No comments: