Monday, December 24, 2012

没有妈妈的日子:第七天

Attaining all issues... 

There are too many things to settle, especially legal... 

I find there are too much bureaucracy in applying for a bank account. Besides bureaucracy, technical errors also occurred. 

The legal age of 21 is the age where one can vote, drink (legally duh!), and apply for individual's bank account. Take note of this point. 


It has been a week since my mother passed away. 
This is a time, post-funeral, of settling the stuffs, legally and professionally, that my mother had left behind. And yes, indirectly I am her heir or successor.
Prior to becoming her successor, many things have to be attained. 
Until this moment, her death certificate has not been issued. Without that, we can't cancel her bank accounts, claim her insurance policy, and cancel her name, replacing mine in all her business activities. 

Today's trip to bank does not produce any result. 
No death certificate, can't apply a new account.
No death certificate, can't change her name to mine. 
No death certificate, you can't do anything basically.


Yes. I do feel helpless because I couldn't solve the problem. 
Everything required a 'black and white' and needs to adhere to laws. 


Writer's note: I'll have a day off for Christmas tomorrow before resuming to the chaotic routine on Boxing Day. And one more thing, I need to get my third IC. There is something wrong with the current one. Good though, I actually hate the picture of me when I was 19 years old.

No comments: