Wednesday, December 19, 2012

没有妈妈的日子:第二天

A Life Without Her...

I am writing this post with grieve.
My mother left us as in 5.47am yesterday, 18th December 2012. My father and grandmother was at her side until her last breathe. I came with my uncle and aunt from home to the hospital but it was too late. She had left us, forever...

I'd accepted the reality that she had left. Life has to go on no matter what.

Tears flowed non-stop for the past three days since she was admitted.

I believed that she wouldn't want to see me in sorrow after she left.
I'll always be her cheerful daughter and friend as she know I would be.
I'm independent and strong as she know I would be.
Nothing can pull me down as she know I would be.


Writer's note: I appreciate every valuable moments I had with her. I didn't have any regrets of not spending enough time with her. I'm always a person who stays and sticks at home a lot and I'm with her most of the time.
Thank you for raising me to what I am today. You're the one I love and will treasure forever.

Writer's note 2: I'm typing this as bittersweet flows from my eyes.

No comments: