Sunday, December 9, 2012

没有大舅的日子:第1272天

Finals then movie trip then girls-get-together outing (in planning) and lastly Macau...

I try to make this as short as possible...
Basically the title of this blog post has gave out what I wanted to say.

1. Finals
Currently doing my finals. This is my most hectic semester, ever! Things seems not to end.

2. Movie trip
Was planned back in October (as I recall) with a friend of mine, 'Adik'. Initially we planned to go for 'Skyfall'. However we couldn't seem to find the suitable time. Until now... Coincidently, our finals end on the same day! And me and some of our friends are going for the movie.

3. Girls-get-together outing
Whatsapp-ed my ex-schoolmate, Ju Yi to tell her about this planned outing. Honestly, I haven't seen her since F6! I miss her! Hopefully this outing can work out! Feels like celebrating her post-birthday.

4. Macau
Yes!!! My passport can be in use after 4 years! If not the RM 300 is put to a waste. Anxious to be abroad since my Taiwan trip four years ago... Will Twitpic, upload on Facebook and blog about the trip once I return to Malaysia. Do I sound\ like those tour bloggers? Ha, ha, ha!


Signing off for this week.
Until next week.


Writer's note: Hopefully I can score in my finals. Lack of confidence as usual... That's me.

No comments: