Tuesday, May 22, 2012

没有大舅的日子:第1172天

UEFA Euro 2012...

Yeah! My favourite football time!

Although it was not as big as FIFA World Cup, but still worth to cheer.
Which team will win this edition of Euro 2012? I have no clue...

My predictions are:
1. Germany (They SHOULD win! They had been bridesmaid for 2 major tournaments...)
2. Spain (Again?)
3. Netherlands (don't underestimated them...)
4. France (they won long time ago... been in the high and low points of France football. I believe they can bounce back)

As you might know, I'm a Germany supporter since I started watching international football matches since I was eight... Miroslav Klose my all time idol... Michael Ballack inspired me... I think Thomas Muller is the new star... And so on.

Who's on the list for Euro 2012 German squad? There's Klose (yes!), Podolski, Muller and more. Full list here.


No comments: