Thursday, April 5, 2012

没有大舅的日子:第1125天

One fine (and terrible) Thursday...

I'm back! Been 2 weeks since I last blogged. OK. I was busy with my projects and assignments. That's it...

This blog post will be very narrative... Bear with it.

On today, I went to meet my lecturer to talk to her and pay her a social visit. Speaking on official reasons. Well, the social visit was just to have some light chat and show her a very meaningful video.

Next up, I found another of my lecturer, sitting at the table near the faculty office. I saw him first, then I only realised a friend was sitting opposite of him. That was a weird situation. That friend was kind of confused... Well, maybe my sudden turn up was kinda confusing to the whole picture. They were actually sitting on the same table, not knowing one another or talk to one another. Until I turned up... My appearance that moment was... simple said, adds a big question mark. My friend didn't expect it, so does my lecturer.
Initially I was planning to meet another lecturer but she was not in. So, I sat down with him and started chatting. I asked him about his current situation and about his former and soon-to-be-my-future profession. I had written about going to major before. Yes. I have doubts about this profession. There's no one better to talk to other than him, who had experienced in the journalism.
OK. Currently, there is 2 students who are taking Journalism major. I won't be the only one that major into Journalism. There is another friend going to the same major as I do. I'm not a loner after all...
I can't foresee what will happen in his class when I enter Journalism in the future... For sure, my friend will attend the class every time (If she doesn't, I have no idea how awkward it will get... Only me and him in the classroom).
Our conversation lasted for almost 2 hours.

Next thing on the day, I went to settle some pending issues with the students' council. OK. Problem kind of sorted. Need some clarification.

Then I reached office. Well, I didn't do anything there... Just sat there to pass the time...
This was when I went out to buy the expired snack...! Yes! Expired! I didn't notice it until I saw the description behind. What the hell?!
I had minor food poisoning symptoms just now. I'm fine, up to this point.

3 words to sum up my Thursday: good, weird and bad.

That's it for now.

p/s: I'll continue writing the story and update on the Kedah trip.

No comments: