Tuesday, March 6, 2012

没有大舅的日子:第1095天

Going back to Kedah...

Here's what happening in my life now.
I'll be going back to Kedah, which was my father's hometown for 'Ching Ming'. It has been about 13 years since I last step foot on the land of paddy rice.
How Kedah look like today? About the same? Changed a lot? I'll see.
By the way, I think there's too much 'publicity' on the state EXCOs these few weeks.

The Kedah trip won't come any soon until the weekend of the last week of March.

What's going on in my life by the way? One word to describe: busy.
I took up the job as a student helper in Career and Counseling office, working on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And on Wednesdays, which is my full day, I had to be there to help out before the talks (On every Wednesday, the office will have talks for students. Wednesday happened to be the co-curricular day in uni).
Office works are easy,  but can be tiring and boring because it's routine based.

That's it. The story will be updated soon too! 

p/s: I made a shocking discovery few days ago. 'Petrified' by it.

No comments: