Monday, December 19, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第1013天

Holidays, holidays...

Holidays for me now...!
After my long and hectic semester, it feels so good coming back to holidays. This is the time where I can sleep and sleep, eat and eat, being lazier than ever. Currently, I'm watching (again) those James Bond movies on TV.

Here's the blog update on what happened during my few weeks before finals (others than assignments, studying and finals).

On the beginning of December, I joined my PSG club for the committee members bonding session. We went to Sepang beach for seafood dinner and later the activities near Sepang Gold Coast beach area. Later, we stayed at CCC overnight.
Ok, on that day we went, it was raining the whole day. Yes, whole day.

Chui and Rashwin carrying the mattress to CCC. Used and old mattresses. 

Chairperson of PSG, Yuga. 

Raining, raining non-stop...

Ordering our food. 

Seriously, I skipped lunch on that day and I was hungry like mad. Raining all day and I didn't had a single thing since breakfast... 


Fresh (really?) fish... *Fish said, "Come and eat us..."





Took this picture of the staff cooking to food. Out of curiosity. 

Minutes before the food was served... 


Food had been served!!! 

Group picture. Thanks to Mr. Dennis for it. Unfortunately, he wasn't inside... 

The question and answer session started with Sahbi. The committee members were given questions to be answered. Can't recall all of them. I only remembered few, such as 'What was the first thing you do in the morning?', 'What is your favourite movieline?' and '3 adjectives to describe the best kiss'. 

Next, Yuga. 



Followed by Lai Yee.

The session was moved to the beach later. 

This picture is real funny. This came as a result of a joke. Because of a question, my councillor became the 'joke'. Committees and councillors were laughing towards it. I wasn't paying much attention at that time. The joke suddenly burst out. I have no idea who even started it... 

This was an interesting game. Swing the flip flops ON the table. 






On the other week I went to movie at TGV Seremban 2 with some people that I knew, partly knew, and don't know at all. Well, it's kinda a gathering before finals to relax. 



The guy in the middle was Desmond, Students' Affairs Office's officer. 

That's it for the post. 
More updates coming up... 

No comments: