Wednesday, November 9, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第973天

All Roll In One!

Sorry for being 'missing-in-action' for more than a week. Sincerely apologise.
I think I will be 'missing' for quite some time later since I have 5 assignments due by end of this month. Only completed 1 last night. Be back once my holiday start!

I spared my whole day yesterday to shot my final project video for MPW Moral. Serious hectic. Non-stop. Although I was just in couple of scenes, but as the member of the group I have to be at the shooting from day to night.

OK, tell briefly on what the video's all about. Husband went to look for a prostitute because his wife was pregnant and later contracted HIV. Family and friends were angry and frustrated with him. In the end, they forgave him. Simple as that. But when you want to shoot it, not simple at all.


This is the 'Husband' in one of the scene, depressed after his friends and family kick him out...

The lead actor in the story played by Jeffrey.
His wife, Hwei Yee.
Celist as the prostitute, Amy while I'm the 'mother'.
Soo Peng, Sharon and Charlie also guest star, Jasper as the family and friend.
Last and not least, Hanessa as the commoner.

No comments: