Wednesday, November 9, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第973天(第二篇); What Could Puss-in-Boots Do?

"It's Puss... In-Boots"

I know it the same lame title. But it's also the classic one.

I'm writing this post for Nuffnang for the 'Puss-In-Boots' contest.

Puss, is one of my favourite character on silver screen. Why? Cute and being a bandit. That's what I can say.

Puss, he's like the cat version of Zorro (of course, it's obvious!) cross-over Don-Juan Demarco. Estilo Espanol!!!

Other than spitting fur balls (like in Shrek 2) Puss is a true fighter! He fight the bad guys with his own estilo Espanol (Spanish style). Charming, that what I call for Spanish warriors... Also, the trademark boots!!! It seems like he wear them like a king.

Next up, what would I do if I'm Puss and Kitty Softpaws?
I could call for a battle. 1 versus 10, like Ip Man!!! Tickles! It's a simple job for Puss. Kitty and I, Puss will gather all those who were suppressed by the bad guys and stand up to fight against them! The power of unity.




No comments: