Monday, June 27, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第839天

Memories, along the road...

This post will be about memories (again). Memories, they're like a car traveling on a road. You passed through the road (parts of your life) on a car (your journey)

As I'm having mid-semester break, I have some time to relax and do my work for the whole week.

After dinner at Sunway Mentari, my father drove the car to scrolled around Sunway area. Something hit me on my mind. I realized there has been a while since I took this road. I have no idea why I am feeling sentimental. Maybe it's because I'd been talking about my past in few days before it.
We were talking about those days when I was in primary and secondary schools. Goodness! That was how I am during that time. Things seem to be so simple back then, as if ABC and 1+1=2. Yes, I do remembered most of the things happened back then, especially those that gave me an impact on the rest of life.

There's no other way than talking about the past in a car, traveling on the road. As you spoke, the random stuffs even popped up your mind.

p/s: I'd written some parts, funny and scary in the story... Really dumb of me in the situation.

No comments: