Wednesday, June 22, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第834天

A Story Based On My Experience...

As I'm writing this piece of blog, I'm laughing at the same time. Laughing at the fact that my funny secondary school experience.
I'd never once told, or admit about this to anyone. This was my story, real life, that happened during Form 1 time, where I first entered secondary school and everything seems new. (That period)

Better preview the story. It's about someone I used to like (any other better word?) but pretended I hated him. Yes, some kind of love-hate story, from a young girl's view. So, I'll be writing it as the 13 year old of me.  Funny and silly.


I had written stories before, short and long. However, this seems to be my first time writing about my past. So, kind of happy and nervous.

p/s: Who want to know what happened that period?

No comments: