Friday, January 14, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第676天

The 1st week...

What happened after my previous blog about my first day? Plenty...! First and foremost, my computer's suffering technical problems due to the Vista software. And for the solution, I changed the Vista into Windows 7.
Next up, there was this guy in the MPW class who got my really annoyed. As a former Form 6 student who love the Pengajian Am subject, I know all the Malaysian diplomatic affairs, federal and state constitutions, economy blocks and much more. Malaysian studies are about the same as P.A but the subject is in English. So I'm just applying the knowledge of P.A into Malaysian studies. This guy, as I know is Thomas, was the 2 only people in Raymond Lee's class who raised our hands to ask questions. Later in the evening, Alif met Thomas and friends in front of Soo Yi's block. This guy introduced himself to Alif and Tharsh. While they are in conversation, he kept pointing at me and got me annoyed. He approached me and tried to start a conversation with me. He noticed that I am fond politics. I was angry at the moment, forced a smile to him. After he and his friends left, Alif told me he is the 'Mercedes guy', which leave me clueless... Alif didn't like him much either...
On Wednesday, straight after Mr. Kevin's class, 9 of us went to take the bus and KTM to Mid Valley to catch 'The Tourist'. We spend half day in getting there, watching movie and coming back. Fun though... Even it is very rushing. The movie left me 'speechless'...
Lastly, I changed my subjects for number of times. Dropped 'Communicative Skills' and took 'Cross Cultural Communication' then dropped again to take 'Critical Thinking'. Made Alex, admin staff of the faculty really miserable... Sorry...

That's what happened on the 1st week...
What's coming for the 2nd week....? Clueless.

No comments: