Monday, January 10, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第672天

Longest Day...

What an unfortunate day it has been...! I'm having 4 back-to-back classes in 9 straight hours!!! Can you imagine that? What the WORSE that can still happen? A non-stop talking MPW lecturer, with weird sound tone. In the lecture hall, there only me (imagine that?) and other guy that couldn't stop asking questions (in fact I answered and asked quite a number of questions that were not meant to be answer). The first lecture, he already gave all the assignments we supposed to do for this semester...! How am I going to survive his class...?!
Human Communication with Pn. Hafizah: just about the same as last semester. Everyone's just ala ala in her class. We knew her well... Yes, probably we'll be seeing her in next semester, with Ms. Freeman.
For my Social Psychology, that lecturer seemed to be rushing to his next class, which is in Taylor's...!
Oh yes, I saw some exchange students from France today. Quite lengchai also...

No comments: