Wednesday, January 5, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第667天

New Semester...

I'm starting a fresh semester in INTI next week. Well, what will be happening? No idea. Pn. Hafizah's teaching me again for this semester. I'm grateful to have her as a lecturer. And also, Mr. Kevin is teaching too (I hope I'm not the only student in his class).
I skipped language class to take Social Psychology. This subject sounds interesting. I don't understand why Soo Yi, Alif and Tharsh took language (French) this semester?
I'm doing MPW for Malaysian Studies. Hope that I'm not 'lost' in the class.

p/s: How about your new semester in university, Ah Wei, Ju Yi, Aqilah, Farah and others?

2 comments:

ahwei said...

what is MPW?
social psychology sounds interesting.
i am taking 3 econ modules, two chinese modules and english class for this sem.
its starting tmr!!!!!!

HKitYen said...

Mata Pelajaran Wajib. The governmennt want everyone to take one.
Social Psy is learning how a person behave in society, something like that lor...

I replied late la... Longest day of the week.