Thursday, June 25, 2009

没有大舅的日子:第132天

Endless...

This week, I finally understood why Teh Chi En is tired the whole time... It mainly because of of hectic school schedule that took most of our time. Now, I don't feel doing home works anymore... Form 6s have begun the new system, which require us to stay back until 3.40 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays(for co-curricular activities) and 3.00 pm on Wednesdays. It was only Friday that we can get home early... How 'tragic' we were... Frankly, I don't really mind about extending the school's time. But it was the hot environment that give us the thought of skipping the tutorials (2.20-3.40 pm)... WHY WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS? It's really pointless, you know...
When I returned home these few days, I felt that I'm really reached to the point of utilising all energy. In Economics, we always learn to utilise all limited resources to gain the maximum profit. However, we have reached the first purpose only but we did not maximise the 'profits' that we suppose to gain... Probably, we still didn't reached the peak of maximum 'profit' with our limited 'resources'...

No comments: