Sunday, February 17, 2013

没有妈妈的日子:第61天

The Perfect Fit...

*I guess I need to blog more about fashion, and beauty plus hair products more often as I am (so called) aspiring to be 'Carrie Bradshaw'. Ha, ha!*

I go shopping by myself, mostly. This is what I do these days. At times I will buy what I saw and like... Well, that depends on my mood, too. If I am enthusiastic on shopping, I will definitely buy something.


Movies, dramas always generalized female as shopaholics. Once a girl goes shopping, she will return with large numbers of shopping bags.
OK. That would need some clarification. NOT ALL girls return home with enormous shopping bags. That was media portrayal of glamorous life. And it 'poisoned' certain people badly.
Well, not everyone can afford the glamorous life. So a little advice, shop at your own limits. Never demand for the so-called 'glamorous life' you saw on mass media.


For me, it has been a heartache to shop for shoes. Yes. I hope I am not the only one that is facing this dilemma. It is a problem for me to find... the perfect fit.
I am particular in choosing the right pair of shoe. I believed that a good pair of shoe will 'bring' us to whenever we go and can last for a long time. And it can 'accommodate' any occasions. That were the criteria I looked at when I wanted to buy a pair of well-fitted shoes.

I have four pairs of shoes. That's it. I love shoes but I DON'T buy all the shoes I love.

I went for shoe hunting yesterday. And (thankfully) I found what I think it would the 'perfect fit'.


No. It's not Louboutin, Ferragamo or Blahnik. It is just a random pair of shoes I found, and fits me perfectly well (guess so). 




A shoe is a girl's 'best friend'. A 'best friend' that brings her to a greater heights.
This 'best friend' could be found in everywhere. However, not all the 'best friends' are the right one for a girl.


Finding a pair of shoe is exactly as finding a true love. Yes.

There are many potentials out there. Despite that, do one really find The Special One that makes one's heart deeply attracted and longing for him all the time? The Special One is the one you would have no qualms on being together.

A simple yet deep shoe-searching life philosophy.




Writer's note: Once you found the perfect one, be it shoe or person, never let go.

No comments: