Monday, February 28, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第720天(第二篇)










Changes...






























































I wrote this post in Chinese previously. This is just the English version. I want those who are reading to participate on the 'guessing game'.
There are this 2 friends of mine. Last week, I noticed that their relationship have became closer and intimate. As an observer, I noticed something is different. Believe me, I'm very sensitive towards changes around.
I interrogate that girl, minutes before MPW started. She t






















old me they only started last Friday, naturally...
















































Here's a game to guess who are this couple...



















































































Clue 1: Our group/gang called the guy and girl duku langsat and banana, respectively.





























































































































































































Clue 2: Different race














































































































































































Clue 3: Appeared on the previous 3 posts for the Sunway Pyramid (did not appear together in a photo)


































































































p/s: Whoever reading this blog, Aqilah, Ju Yi or maybe Su-Ann, try and take a guess... I asked Sow Lei Wei to do so...















And also, these are my favourite posting besides the 1Malaysia ones...

No comments: