Wednesday, February 9, 2011

没有大舅的日子:第701天

Tchnology: Making Life Easy...

I'm doing a project regarding Morse code. I realised that what do this machine really do in the past? Learning the dots and dash seems to be a big challenge for me(I think those who born after 1960's also find it hard). I can't remember alphabets a-z with the dots-dashes.
Computer really made human's life easier. Why? All-in-one-function(apply to 3rd generation PCs). Without it, I wonder how human today can survive? Going back and doing things manually? A lazy person would not willing, I guess.

Technology, made human's life easier and changes a person to be lazy. That's a fact.
Technology, made human rely too much on it. The projector is out of order means the class is cancel. What happened to whiteboards or blackboards? Before that, all classes used them.
Techonology, a crackdown/disorder ruins the whole thing. That is a true life event happened to Soo Yi and my computer.
Techonology, human companion and enemy...

No comments: