Thursday, December 2, 2010

没有大舅的日子:第633天

Holidays...

My first semester at university has ended last week. So it's holiday for me now!

What I did for a short semester was really hectic. I finished 3 subjects, 3 books and many projects and assignment in sightly 2 months' time. Can you imagine it? One whole 'Introduction to Mass Communication', 'Mass Media' and quarter of 'Communication Theory' books in a short time. What my classmates and I did to finished all 3 (or 2) subjects in 2 months' time? Go to class, talk and alah alah sit in dining hall surfing the web. Yes that's what we did.
I can say that I'm done with 'Communication Theory'. To some of my classmates, they have to take this subject in the next semester as they dropped it. Well, all the best to you(?)

What I'm doing next semester? 5 or 6 subjects plus MPW.
What's happening next semester? Don't know. More fun and assigments?!

p/s: I'm having holidays now. So what about the Form 6 classmates? Sow Lei Wei, Su Ann, Ju Yi and others...

No comments: