Thursday, September 23, 2010

没有大舅的日子:第564天

Job: blogger...?

I need money (not that desperate,really). I just want to earn allowance by doing jobs I like.
Yesterday, I browsed through this football website, and clicked on Germany football blog. Well, I had been supporting them since... 2002(?). Can't really remember by the way.
There was this blog posting, hiring bloggers to write for German football. Whao! Meaning I can blog and earn money, and the same time got to know first-on-scene news! I'd sent them some blog postings I did during the 2010 FIFA South Africa World Cup. My blog postings are mostly about them.
Um, will I be shortlisted? It's up to them...

2 comments:

ahwei said...

ha!
i know who were u talking about in my blog
xD
he did look abit like aziz, is it bcause of the mole?

HKitYen said...

yeah, it's him...
yes, we should introduce him to aziz. they will be friends...