Monday, December 14, 2009

没有大舅的日子:第281天

December sky...

Woah... STPM has finally ended!!! That means I'm finally free now! Over the weekend, I spent some time with my family and also friends. Bee Yen took Chee Wei, Wen Ling and I to a steamboat dinner after the last paper.




Chee Wei kinda “姐手姐脚”while trying to hit the crab.



Standing next to 2 pretty girls made me really stressed...!

What's my plan after STPM? I'm still looking for an answer to it...

Over the weekend, while my family and I were out for holidays, my neighbour, 'Isaac's' house was robbed. The thief had stolen his cash and passport. 'Isaac' came and asked my mother did our house were robbed. Thankfully, nothing happened over the last 2 days while we were out. My passport and my parents' expired ones are still here... The forensic dude came late in the evening. He told us that the thief broke in through the glass slide door, not the wooden door that we usually use. He also suggested us to buy the 'clamps' to lock the glass slide door.

At dinner with Chi En and family. we still discussed about Australia. As Malaysian, every working community work for 8-9 hours a day. However, Australians, don't adapt this working cultural. They probably work for less than 15 hours per week! Why? Australian government, just say, subsidise the lower income ones A$500 a week. It's a contradiction, really. You wanted to help the people, but in the same time, you're encouraging them not to work to much. The 7 of us couldn't agree on this issue. This is what we call 'pengangguran tidak ketara' on Economics. Secondly, the food there are real expensive. A normal Western dish cost about RM 40-50. Dr. Teh said their businesses never survive...

As a result, nothing compare to Malaysia!

No comments: