Monday, November 16, 2009

没有大舅的日子:第251天

The end of school...

After SPM, I never thought of going back to school again to join Form 6. After years in school, wearing uniforms, doing home works, talking to friends while teacher's teaching, this chapter of my life is (really) coming to an end. Staying in F6 for 1 and a half years, it is really short period.
My life in F6, what can I really say...?
I met a group of good friends, classmates that will forever be 'Form 2' mentally, caring teachers, teachers who love to talk+gossips, 'unforgettable' Economics teacher, and every minute in the school.
Next week everyone will be starting STPM. From my observations, not all are ready to take up the challenge. In fact, I'm not the exemption, too. Sitting for STPM is scarier than SPM. I was really relaxed during SPM, never afraid of scoring and failing (as if the whole world cares). For STPM, until the last minute(today), I asked Pn. Siti regarding on answering the Bahagian D and E. There are never a moment that I am really sure about the topics.
This week is going to be the final bush up for the exams.
Till now, all the best to the Form sixers for the STPM exams! Hopefully everyone score!
Good Luck!!!

No comments: