Monday, July 6, 2009

没有大舅的日子:第144天

School's Carnival Day...

Yesterday, my school, Seafield organised a 'Carnival Day'. I was involved in helping my class selling bubble tea, 'keropok lekor' and 'kebab'. Trying to recall, the bubble tea was kinda out of my expectation on how it was supposed to be. Bubble tea, or 珍珠奶茶(Milk tea with chewy pearl)in Chinese, was commonly found in the streets in Taiwan. However, the bubble tea sold by my class had gone through 'innovation' and ended up as bubble float tea (they had replaced ice-cream with the pearls). Surprisingly, quite a number of buyers. Next up was the kebab. I think it was the best of all! Diyana's mum is really a good cook. Love the spiciness. The 'kebab' was the best seller yesterday and sold out at about 11 a.m.!!! That's just 2 hours of operating... Later, still some students and parents came asking if we do have more... Really sorry...!
I played a game and won a weird dress top... It was pink and flowery. Which skirt or trousers match this top?!

No comments: